-->

With a different backstory for each color.

You can comment and your comment will be listed below with your name.
Most Liked Comment:

Mat-Pat is already going crazy over fnaf lore. I don’t Think he mentally can take more

I think that the imposters are aliens trying to stop the polus colony that is harming their home world, they try to stop the skeld from launching at Mira, they try to stop the skeld arriving while in space, then they full on try to destroy the colony. That’s my idea, but hey, that’s just a theory a ga...

Just my imagination: the impostor is an alien (why he has the scary mouth) and he is trying to get rid of the crew to take the ship.

To be fair, the Devs have said that the Imposter is a parasitic alien shapeshifter. I kind of feel that any lore made beyond that should be ambiguous ... it's been amazing seeing all of the fanart and fan stories that came about as a result of the lack of story.
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS? ()