-->

What’s just a “talk” to your kids is a life or death lesson for ours.

You can comment and your comment will be listed below with your name.
Most Liked Comment:

My daughter is 7 and I still haven’t had the talk with her. We are brown, not black. But cops fu** with us hard
I read a thing once. “Would be nice if white folks could tell their kids to treat everyone equally and not with contempt/hate”
Seems like that would be an easier conversation than the one I’m supposed to have with my daughter.



This is the reason I hate when a 15 or 16 year old is condemned for their racist bullshit, ppl pull the "they r still young, they dont understand" card. Like damn, we learn it at 5 but they get to remain ignorant until 18?

White privilege. Hiding your kids in ignorance and getting angry when they are inevitably exposed to reality

Omg imagine learning about racism through a conversation?!?! Instead of being called a slur by a fellow child.

This is how Philando Castile's daughter consoles her mom right after his shooting.
https://twitter.com/erecasner/status/1266752076404584448
One of the saddest things I'ver ever seen.
Her daughter literally says "I wish this neighborhood was safer" when referring to the cops. She tells her mom to stop crying so that she doesn't get shot.
4 year old girl.
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS? ()